What can you do in the catalogue?
- Find books, magazines, newspapers, articles, CDs, games and other documents that you can borrow from us or are available online.
- Order documents from our stock rooms to rent, order copies or interlibrary loan.
- Track your orders, loans, renew, check unpaid charges, and pay after signing in.
- Make proposals to purchase documents that the library does not yet own.
What Do You Find In the Catalogue?
- Books, magazines, maps, manuals, textbooks, music notes and other documents for home and study loan.
- E-books or magazines accessible online, for lending to our readers or available in our study room.
- Digitized documents from the Digital Library of the Moravian-Silesian Region.
- Records of articles and books relating to the Moravian-Silesian Region in regional bibliographies.
- Board games, audiobooks and audio recordings for lending.
- Selected free and licensed records from online sources.
What Don’t You Find in the Catalogue?
- Records from electronic sources and databases available through the online and on-site library.
- A part of the older documents from the 1960s only processed in the card catalogue - search in its scanned form.
- Love for people and books (but maybe the catalogue will help you).
Last update: 27.08.2019